How will training be provided?
Who will be trained?
Persons using diisocyanates in the following
- Handling of open mixtures at room temperature
(including in foam tunnels)
- Spraying in a ventilated spray booth Application with a roller
- Application with a brush
- Application by dipping and pouring Mechanical post-treatment (e.g. cutting) of not completely dried cooled products
- Cleaning and waste disposal
- Any other application where a similar exposure by skin contact and/or inhalation exists
What will be trained?
- All contents of level 1
- Other behaviour-related aspects
- Change Management
- Evaluation of existing safety instructions
- Risk regarding application process used
What is necessary?
- Successful participation
- Certificate, documented proof (certificates)